Nupur Sandhu


Nupur Sandhu 
nupursandhu.counsellor@gmail.com




OBJECTIVES

TO CARVE A NICHE FOR MYSELF IN WHATEVER WORK I DO


EDUCATION: (I am still a learner)

Certified Practitioner Course in NLP ( Neuro Linguistic Programme),  Master Degree in Education, PG diploma in Guidance and counseling,  B.ED  and Diploma in Public Relations and Advertising.

I’m working for last two decades. For past eight years I am into behavioral counseling and entered into the line of Career Counseling four years back. I look for new challenges in life, and keep adding to my learning. Keeping my pattern intact I ‘M shortly going to add another feather to my cap with Hypnotherapy.

COUNSELLING Till date I have done Behavioral counseling on marital issues, second marriage, adoption, dealing with infidelity of the spouse and many more. Behavioural counselling sessions to many individuals from a school going child to a middle age individual on various issues. Conducted many workshops related to many behavioral and social issues.

CAREER COUNSELLING it is done by conducting minimum 13 tests ranging from the aptitude to the dominant learning style of an individual. I’ve conducted these tests on more than 400 students and guided them towards the right career option.        


MY FIRST STEP IN THE LITERARY FIELD

  1. Wrote a book based on the stories of brave children who have got the National Bravery Award. This book was named as “18 Real Life Stories of Great Valour and Bravery”. It was released on 12th August in Chandigarh Press Club.
  2. The work was appreciated by Mrs. Sheila Dikshit , Mrs. Sonia Gandhi, Capt Amrinder Singh , Mehar Mittal (Punjabi actor and many more readers.)
  3. It was covered by Delhi Doordarshan, Star plus and Jalandhar doorshan and various other news papers and TV channels
  4. **I was awarded Acharya Narendra Dev Award in 2005. This Samiti was founded in Faizabad by the ancestors of Acharya Narendra Dev in his memory. He was a renowned social thinker, educational luminary and a leading freedom fighter.


SOCIAL WORK (During my tenure of Secretary of Rotary Club Of Jullundur)

COMPLIED A BOOK ON MARRIAGE RELATIONSHIPS”VINEGAR AND HONEY FOR PERFECT HARMONY” IN THE YEAR 2012-13.

I was awarded a Citation for the social services done in year 2012-13 by Padamshree Sardar Pargat Singh, MLA Jalandhar (Twice Indian Hockey Olympic Team Captain)

Was also awarded “Secretary Of The Year Award” for year 2012-2013


ACTIVE HOBBIES (Refreshing Pills)

  1. Drawing cartoons
  2. Enjoy playing Computer games, cards with family members, singing and cracking jokes.

PERSONAL INFORMATION I love to travel and enjoying meeting people of different cultures. I have explored some parts of the word and have extensively  Travelled all over INDIA.

Nupur Sandhu 










































Comments

Post a Comment