A write up on
GREAT JOBS for MBA's
An MBA or a Master’s in Business Administration is a very hot topic now-a-days. Is this just a trend , a trifle, or is there a real value in pursuing such a programme. Major reasons for doing an MBA is
1 )Higher Salary,
2) Better Career Opportunities.
3) Consolidated business network,
4) New skill and Knowledge Acquisition,
5) Holistic perspective over Business world. Having a Business degree enhances your Marketability .It Can be a gateway into the growing market of Data Analytics and information management, IT, FMCG, Banking & Human Resources. These jobs have a greater scope in MBA.
1. Data analytics: Data analytics, data mining, data visualization – the hottest careers right now have to do with using data effectively. Analysts with MBAs are expected to play key roles in strategic decision making in companies in all sectors – be it Banking, FMCG or IT. They will hold the key to not just asking the right questions, but also to interpreting the right answers.
2. IT: If you have an inherent love for innovation, then IT gives you the best shot at coming up with original and realistic business solutions. Ability to stay focused in a deadline-driven, detail-oriented environment is of essence in the IT sector. Microsoft, Oracle and all other software giants are on the lookout for MBA graduates with entrepreneurial skills and cutting-edge thinking.
3. FMCG: Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain Management. If these words ring a bell, then you have one of the world’s largest industries waiting to welcome you. The Fast-Moving Consumer Goods sector needs creative Sales and Marketing managers who can work parallely with other teams to analyze product demand, and devise pricing and selling strategies
4. Banking: All MBA grads need to be good with numbers. But investment bankers, financial advisor's and analysts need to be gifted with mathematical, statistical and accounting abilities. This high pressure job has been on the top of the list of post-MBA career options for long. JP Morgan Chase, Goldman Sachs and Citigroup look for candidates with a combination of strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
5. Human Resource Management : Being responsible for recruitment, employee retention, training and on-boarding – no joke. HR might seem like a piece of cake, but there’s a lot more to it than just communication skills, people skills, and the ability to deal with change. And that’s why it’s still a hot area to be employed in. An MBA will give you the edge to cope with organizational issues, and also the opportunity to work closely with top management and participate in strategic planning.
There are numerous ways to change your career with MBA degree.
A) Starting your own Business ,
B) Working internationally with MBA,
C) Advancing your career with MBA,
D)Achieving excellence with your MBA ,
E) Becoming a leader etc .
The type of job you can get is often dependent on your work experience, your MBA specialization, the school or program you graduated from, and your individual skill-set. In the past three years, companies have consistently underestimated the number of MBAs they would hire; if the same is true this year, that figure could easily grow. The good news comes at a time when more companies are feeling upbeat about their long-term outlook, and, as a result, are more inclined to hire a greater number of MBA students..
In general, a strong career plan is one that brings the candidate to a very successful future, and one that is very likely to happen. I believe that MBA will provide optimal accomplishment for a short term objective, as well as a significant advancement towards achieving long term goal.
MBA Career Opportunities
MBA Career Coaching
Recent MBA Jobs
MBA Job Openings
Jobs for MBA
MBA Jobs in India Asia
Job Opportunities for MBA
Keep me posted.
Dorthy Elezabeth (MBA HR)
Career Counsellor at Bangalore
Online Assistance :
Gtalk : Dorthy.Aerosoft@gmail.com
Y! Messenger : Dorthy. Aerosoft@yahoo.com
Rediff BOI : Dorthy.Aerosoft@rediffmail.com
Folloew us On Fb: Dorthy.AeroSoft@hotmail.com